Norfolk Marketing Resources
Norfolk (Norfolk Showground)< Back to Norfolk show page
On this page, you will find some marketing resources for Bride: The Wedding Show at The Norfolk Showground which you can download to help promote your presence at the event, as well as building a buzz amongst visitors in the run-up to the show.
As an exhibitor, you will receive a supply of 4 complimentary tickets to the show in the post for you to circulate to your key customers or use in competitions, which will give them free entry into the event, on the day of their choice. These will be sent out in January 2020.
There is a poster below which you can download and put on your website/ social media page or even your shop window to promote the show. If you would like us to send you a hard copy in the post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any more of these materials, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
‘Like’ us on Facebook: facebook.com/NorfolkSuffolkBrideandShows/
Keep things simple and visual on Facebook. Picture albums work well here, as do promotions of any competitions that you are running.
Don’t forget to share and post in our event on Facebook!
‘Follow’ us on Twitter: twitter.com/bridewedshow (@bridewedshow) and use #TheWeddingShow. Share your highlights from the weekend at the event using #BrideBestBits.
From posts and polls, to pictures and videos, Twitter is the best platform for regular interactive updates at the show.
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/bridemagazineofficial
Instagram offers brides the inspiration and ideas to make their dream wedding a reality and with so much visual content on offer at Bride: The Wedding Show, there is no better time to update your profile.
- Share your excitement in the weeks leading up to Bride: The Wedding Show, by telling your fans and followers that you will be there, encouraging them to buy tickets and show their support.
- Shout about a competition or offer you are running at the show.
- Post pictures of your products and services. Build anticipation by showcasing what you will be exhibiting at Bride: The Wedding Show or if it’s top secret, you could share a sneak preview.
- Begin a countdown in the last seven days prior to the show; not only will this serve to raise excitement, but it will remind visitors to buy their tickets in advance.
- Keep the public informed of the services/products, offers and competitions you will be running at Bride: The Wedding Show throughout the two-day event.
- Share pictures of your stand bustling with happy show-goers, don’t forget to use #BrideBestBits to share your highlights.
- Customer selfies and testimonials taken on your stand will serve to reflect the enjoyable atmosphere.
- Run a social media giveaway. Hosted on a social channel of choice using the Bride: The Wedding Show hashtag, this will serve to generate interest and custom e.g. ‘The 100th person to our stand will win a free bottle of prosecco’.
- Snap pictures of other stands, the entertainment – and if you get a chance, the catwalk show – to give a 360º view of the show.
- Share a Facebook album as a review of the two-day event, packed with pictures that your customers will love to look through.
- Bride: The Wedding Show is also a chance for businesses to network with one another, so add contacts made at the show to your social media accounts and stay connected.
- Look out for the post-Bride: The Wedding Show news story on www.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk and share it across your social media platforms.
- Continue to post testimonials which you received from customers at Bride: The Wedding Show throughout the year and add new ones as and when show leads confirm their booking with you.
- Take part in #ThrowbackThursday on Twitter; a chance to reflect on your time at Bride: The Wedding Show and tweet about your involvement.
If you have any special offers, discounts or competitions you will be promoting to visitors at the show on your stand, or any company news you think is of interest to our followers, do send us the details plus an image, and we will do our best to include it in the show guide, as well as on social media and our exhibition website www.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk/wedding-show/norfolk/
Don’t forget to complete your company Q&A which will be hosted on your online exhibitor listing.
Jpeg of the poster
Right-click and save the below jpegs, and use these images on your websites and social media channels to encourage your followers to visit you at the show. Include a link to our website www.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk/wedding-show/norfolk/ so brides can find out more.
Half Page Poster
Full Page Poster