5 tips for being the best bridesmaid ever!
Posted on 1st January 2020
Looking for advice on how to be the perfect bridesmaid? Start off on the right foot with these top tips!
- Be there to listen and help with ideas and inspiration, go along to wedding shows and venue open days.
- Offer to take responsibility for specific tasks – chasing up RSVPs or researching bridesmaid dresses – it can be hugely helpful!
- Plan the best hen party ever, but make sure its something she will love.
- Take LOTS of lovely pictures – there are often plenty of behind-the-scenes moments which need to be captured!
- On the big day, be on make up and lipstick alert – so the bride is looking her best throughout!
In need of some wedding inspo? Bride: The Wedding Show at Bournemouth International Centre 23-24 February, is the place to be! Hosted across two days, the event will serve to connect couples with the region’s finest wedding suppliers – from florists and stationers to bridal boutiques and photographers.
Don’t miss the sensational choreographed catwalk show showcasing the latest bridal wear which takes place three times a day – the best you will ever see!
There will be a music stage , exclusive offers, deals, discounts, and competitions, as well as complimentary copies of Dorset, Wiltshire & Hampshire Bride magazine, and an official showguide. What’s not to love?
Tickets are £5 each or £15 for a group of four in advance (booking fee applies). Tickets are £7.50 on the day. Buy your tickets to Bride: The Wedding Show at Bournemouth International Centre now.