5 reasons to visit Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter
Posted on 1st October 2019
1. Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter is the largest wedding show in the South West and the “must attend” bridal event this autumn. It features over 150 regional wedding suppliers from bridal gowns, venues and cakes to grooms-wear, photographers and stationers, all on hand to offer you inspiration and advice and help you plan your perfect day.
2. The show features a stunningly choreographed catwalk show featuring bridal gowns from top regional suppliers including Sassi Holford, Pirouette, Browns of Totnes, grooms wear from Jonathan Hawkes and Zebel Bespoke, not forgetting some fab outfits for the mother of the bride from John Lewis. The catwalk takes place three times a day, 11.30 am, 1.15 pm and 3.00 pm and is a definite “must see” for everyone.
3. You can enjoy great live entertainment on the music stage in the cafe throughout the day from some of the region’s top performers including the Exe Valley String Quartet, Double A & The Bay, Joe Dostal and The Swing Kings – all guaranteed to get the party started!
4. Win a wedding package worth thousands of pounds, a weekend break or spa day, get discounts off your wedding photography, bridal gowns, venue or mobile bars… we have some amazing competitions to enter and show exclusive deals and discounts to help you save money on your wedding.
5. You can save 50% off the advance price and buy your tickets now for just £2.50* each so bring your friends and family too! Children under 16 don’t need a ticket and there is plenty of free parking. There is an on site restaurant at the venue, plus a champagne bar where you can enjoy a glass of fizz!
Buy your half price tickets now – offer ends on 6 October!