Exeter Marketing Resources
Exeter (spring) (Westpoint Exeter)< Back to Exeter (spring) show page
On this page, you will find the marketing resources for Bride: The Wedding Show at Westpoint Exeter which you can download to help promote your presence at the event, as well as building a buzz amongst visitors in the run-up to the show.
Flyers and Complimentary Tickets
As an exhibitor, you will receive a supply of complimentary tickets to the show in the post for you to circulate to your key customers which will give them free entry into the event, on the day of their choice.
You will also receive some A5 flyers advertising the event too which you can display in your reception areas, front desks, shops and dressing rooms and to hand out to interested brides and grooms-to-be.
If you require any more of these materials, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
LIKE US on Facebook: facebook.com/SouthWestBrideandWestpointShow
Keep things simple and visual on Facebook. Picture albums work well here, as do promotions of any competitions that you are running.
FOLLOW US on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bridewedshow (@bridewedshow) and use #TheWeddingShow. Share your highlights from the weekend at the event using #BrideBestBits.
From posts and polls, to pictures and videos, Twitter is the best platform for regular interactive updates at the show.
FOLLOW US on Instagram: www.instagram.com/bridewedshow
Instagram offers brides the inspiration and ideas to make their dream wedding a reality and with so much visual content on offer at Bride: The Wedding Show, there is no better time to update your profile.
- Share your excitement in the weeks leading up to Bride: The Wedding Show, by telling your followers that you will be there, encouraging them to buy tickets and show their support.
- Shout about a competition or offer you are running at the show.
- Post pictures of your products and services. Build anticipation by showcasing what you will be exhibiting at Bride: The Wedding Show or if it’s top secret, you could share a sneak preview.
- Begin a countdown in the last seven days prior to the show; not only will this serve to raise excitement, but it will remind visitors to buy their tickets in advance.
- Keep the public informed of the services/products, offers and competitions you will be running at Bride: The Wedding Show throughout the two-day event.
- Share pictures of your stand bustling with happy showgoers, don’t forget to use #BrideBestBits to share your highlights.
- Customer selfies and testimonials taken on your stand will serve to reflect the enjoyable atmosphere.
- Run a social media giveaway. Hosted on a social channel of choice using the Bride: The Wedding Show hashtag, this will serve to generate interest and custom e.g. ‘The 100th person to our stand will win a free bottle of prosecco’.
- Snap pictures of other stands, the entertainment – and if you get chance, the catwalk show – to give a 360º view of the show.
- Share a Facebook album as a review of the two-day event, packed with pictures that your customers will love to look through.
- Bride: The Wedding Show is also a chance for businesses to network with one another, so add contacts made at the show to your social media accounts and stay connected.
- Look out for the post-Bride: The Wedding Show news story on www.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk and share it across your social media platforms.
- Continue to post testimonials which you received from customers at Bride: The Wedding Show throughout the year and add new ones as and when show leads confirm their booking with you.
- Take part in #ThrowbackThursday on Instagram and Twitter; a chance to reflect on your time at Bride: The Wedding Show and tweet about your involvement.
Each week in the run-up to the show, we will be featuring an exhibitor on our social media platforms, so look out for the #ExhibitoroftheWeek! Make sure you ‘like’ us so we can tag you.
If you have any special offers, discounts or competitions you will be promoting to visitors at the show, or any company news you think is of interest to our followers, do send us the details and an image, and we will do our best to include it in the show guide, as well as on social media and our exhibition website www.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk.
Don’t forget to complete your company Q&A which will be hosted on your online exhibitor listing.
HALF PRICE TICKET OFFER! Web Ads
Promote a half price ticket offer on your website or social media pages.
Right-click and save the following selection of online adverts, and flight them to your website using the URL link: